"WE WHO ARE OF ROYAL BLOOD MAY NOT FOLLOW THE WISHES OF OUR HEARTS"

lunedì 8 agosto 2011

listening to some music



[eng]
There's a sweet fragrance in the air tonight.
Recently I spend the nights listening to music and watching out of my window.
Any suggestion for my musical nights would be greatly appreciated, just leave a comment below.


[ita]
C'è un buon profumo nell'aria questa sera. 
Ultimamente passo le serate ad ascoltare musica e a guardare fuori dalla finestra.
Se avete suggerimenti musicali per le mie notti insonni lasciate pure un commento qui sotto.


On air right now:

Vinicio Capossela - Ultimo amore

2 commenti:

Mariù ha detto...

Che bell'effetto questa foto meravigliosa di una notte d'estate!!!!

Mariù

Anonimo ha detto...

I just added your website on my blogroll. Really enjoyed reading through. Excellent information!