"WE WHO ARE OF ROYAL BLOOD MAY NOT FOLLOW THE WISHES OF OUR HEARTS"

mercoledì 30 gennaio 2013

The gentleman dentist



[eng]
Today I went to the dentist for the periodic professional cleaning. 
As everybody else I don't particularly like beeing tortured on the dentist's chair (not my favourite place I must say).
Anyway, my doctor is a real gentleman, a nice and a bit eccentric person. He often starts speaking french or german or other languages. 
Today, for example, he recited some poems by Saffo.. in ancient greek!
And he calls me "His little steppe flower"..  :-)


[ita]
Oggi sono stata dal dentista per la pulizia dei denti.
Come tutti non amo particolarmente essere torturata sulla poltrona del dentista (decisamente non il posto che preferisco al mondo!).
Ma il mio dottore è un vero gentiluomo, una persona piacevole e originale. Spesso inizia a parlare in francese o tedesco o in qualche altra lingua. 
Oggi, ad esempio, ha recitato alcune poesie di Saffo.. in greco antico!
E poi mi chiama "Il suo piccolo fiore della steppa"..  :-)

Nessun commento: