"WE WHO ARE OF ROYAL BLOOD MAY NOT FOLLOW THE WISHES OF OUR HEARTS"

venerdì 3 settembre 2010

University benches at San Sebastiano
















As you probably already know, I'm doing my master degree at Ca' Foscari Venice University.

Yesterday I went there for my math exam and I met Martina for the happy hour. She suggested me a brilliant idea for my thesis, which I was worried about. So, thanks Marti, you saved my project!   

Come probabilmente già sapete, sto studiando per la laurea magistrale all'Università Ca' Foscari di Venezia. 
Ieri ero lì per un esame di matematica e ho incontrato Martina per l'aperitivo. Mi ha dato un ottimo suggerimento un problema che non riuscivo a risolvere con la tesi. Perciò, grazie Marti, hai salvato il mio progetto! 

Waiting for the train


1 commento:

Marti ha detto...

Che onore! =) ma le buone idee vengono sempre quando si è in due!