[image source: google images. If you are the author of this picture, please let me know, so I can add your name/website]
A reading meme found here.
What are your answears? Write a comment! :-)
1. One book that changed your life? "Wuthering Heights", Emily Bronte.
2. One book you have read more than once? "The Master and Margarita" by Bulgakov.
3. One book you would want on a desert island? "How to survive on a desert island". Or anything by Jane Austen.
4. One book that made you laugh? "My family and other animals" by Gerald Durrell.
5. One book that made you cry? "Dewey" by Vicky Myron. I finished reading it on a plane and the guy next to me was visibly uncomfortable when I start crying my heart out!
6. One book you wish had been written? A "Harry Potter" prequel.
7. One book you wish had never had been written? I don't know.
8. One book you are currently reading? "The darkest room" by Johan Theorin. I always read horror stories during Christmas, it's kind of a tradition :-)
9. One book you have been meaning to read? "Kitchen Chinese" by Ann Mah.