"WE WHO ARE OF ROYAL BLOOD MAY NOT FOLLOW THE WISHES OF OUR HEARTS"

sabato 18 settembre 2010

PordenoneLegge 2010

[image from pordenonelegge.it]

Before going to PordenoneLegge with Martina, I promised myself that I wouldn't have bought any book at all.
The reason is that I have a pile of books as tall as me on my bedside table, my "reading waiting list".
Obviously i couldn't keep the resolution and I came home with these and a list of books I would like to read (other material for my waiting list).


Prima di andare a PordenoneLegge con Martina, mi ero ripromessa di non comprare assolutamente, per nessun motivo alcun libro.
Il motivo è presto detto: accanto al letto ho una pila alta quanto me di libri da leggere, la mia waiting list di lettura.
Ovviamente non sono riuscita a mantenere il mio proposito e sono tornata a casa con questi e una lista di libri che vorrei leggere (e quindi aggiungere alla pila).


Maureen e Bridget Boland - Il giardino delle vecchie signore
Patricia Highsmith - Dei gatti e degli uomini
Marguerite Yourcenar - Scritto in un giardino
Jerome K. Jerome - Storie di fantasmi per il dopocena
Françoise Sagan - Il tubino nero

1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

I agree.Me to has alot of books beside my bed waiting to be read.but as the night comes..i get a book and fall in sleep..every night..

Hope you have a good weekend and will have time to read your books.kisses!!